UI / UX Developer at Community Lawyers – 4 Openings
Community lawyers.net is a global network of lawyers for legal services whereby we provide internet law office facilities for lawyers and members of the public are also able to access legal services 24hrs seven days a week from the comfort of their homes without visiting the law office of the lawyer. The lawyers are able to operate and provide legal services from their internet law offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Developer
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
- As a UI / UX Designer, you are responsible for designing and prototyping user interfaces for various websites from concept and wireframing to developing interactive prototypes.
- You will be responsible for gathering conceptual designs, and graphic elements and building navigation components.
- You will be designing and prototyping the UI for all of our web-based projects.
- You will design, document, maintain and develop further our design systems and branding assets.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, Master’s Degree, PhD / Doctorates Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of designs tools suitable for everything from UX to (micro) interactions (e.g. Figma, Framer)
- Good knowledge and understanding of design systems, typography, and designing the layout
- Experience or interest in building experimental digital projects such as experimental publishing design, computational design, generative art, or memes
- Authenticity in design and being able to stay away from design trends (especially trends in web3) and yet be able to adopt those styles if needed
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to identify and design user goals
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online