Truck Driver at Ascentech Services Limited – 2 Openings
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Locations: Island and Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company products to & fro to the specified locations in a timely manner.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to, including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Proper and timely maintenance of the truck.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Candidate must reside on the Island.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to use the Google app to determine the best routes per time.
- Ability to drive a mini-truck with 6 wheel.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Excellent dress sense.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.