Technician Assistant at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, one of the leading names in the retail industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- He will be responsible for maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and electrical devices might help solve the problem.
- Working closely with the team in performing a wide range of electrical and mechanical tasks.
- He should have proven knowledge of diesel generators, ACs, Freezers, and Chillers.
- Be knowledgeable about water treatment.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / BSc qualification with 1- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as a maintenance Technician.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of diesel generators, ACs, Chillers and Refrigerators.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Technician Assistant” as the subject of the mail.