Tech HR Business Partner at Max Drive
Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
Department: People Operations & Admin
- We are looking for an exceptional TECH HRBP that will drive and execute on a world class People Strategy for our Technology Team. You will be Technology oriented, highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- As TECH HRBP, you will execute People initiatives for the MAX Technology Team – including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Performance Management, People Strategy, Automation, Employee Engagement and Learning and Development. You will be responsible for delivering the People Infrastructure that powers the entire MAX TECH community, globally.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the CTO and Tech team to execute on people strategy and people transformation initiatives across the TECH organization.
- Focus on systematic TECH Talent Acquisition
- Drive and manage TECH people transformation and change management initiatives.
- Deliver a positive NPS amongst all TECH employees at MAX
- Provide specialist risk-based advice, coaching and people related advice to execs and managers
- Provide proactive support, coaching and mentorship to TECH Leadership to help them deliver agreed targets
- Drive the development, review and improvement of TECH talent management across MAX
- Manage cyclical processes including remuneration reviews, employee engagement surveys, recruitment and other people optimization processes
- Plan, manage and control TECH Staff budgets
- Take ownership of TECH employee complaints and issues and resolve them systematically and efficiently
- Manage and proactively engage all relevant internal and external stakeholders across MAX
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and best practices in all regions of operation
- Strong passion for people
- Incredible ability to attract and retain talented people
- Deep knowledge of people operations and HR functions
- Deep understanding of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- Experience with statutory and legal requirements associated with HR operations
- Excellent planning, leading, organizing and control skills
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communication, writing, and speaking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong passion for helping people succeed
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Premium Health insurance cover
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Consistent Learning and Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online