Security Supervisor at International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited
International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a security company involved in providing security operatives for organisations and private individuals. We are also into escort services, bodyguarding, etc. We provide the best security solutions with over 30 years experience in the industry and within the Nigeria Security Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Shift: 12 Hours Day or 12 Hours Night
- To supervise, assign and review the work of staff responsible for patrol services and emergency response in assigned area of responsibility.
- Prepares analytical and statistical reports on operations and activities, including weekly report
- To supervise the guard force and ensure smooth facility operations in the Estate.
- Evaluate, assess and analyse performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
Education and Experience
- Must have at least OND or High School Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations (a plus).
- Working knowledge of security operations and safety practices.
- Working knowledge of enforcement policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of safety equipment.
- Have no disqualifying criminal history.
- Must be at least 28 years of age.
- Ability to ride motorcycle will be an added advantage.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and solve problems.
- Judgment and decision making skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Flexible to work different schedules.
- Meet physical requirements.
- Knowledge of security practices and law enforcement principles required.
- Basic Investigative skills and techniques.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superior decision making ability and excellent judgment.
- Superior task prioritization and leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (in PDF format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.