Security Guard at International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited
International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a security company involved in providing security operatives for organisations and private individuals. We are also into escort services, bodyguarding, etc. We provide the best security solutions with over 30 years experience in the industry and within the Nigeria Security Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Shift: 12 Hours Day or 12 Hours Night
- We are seeking a reliable, professional security guard to patrol and monitor activities in the said location.
- In this position, you will prevent theft, violence, and infraction of rules by maintaining a highly visible presence and preventing all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- You must detect, deter, observe, and report all issues to increase overall safety in the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the location’s property and maintain a safe and secure environment
- Watch for signs of crime or disorder; investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully at all times in direct defense of life or property
- Act as a consistent presence to deter criminals
- Evict violators of rules and regulations
- Report any suspicious/unusual occurrences to authorities and management
- Patrol premises randomly and regularly, including buildings and perimeter
- Monitor and control access to building entrances and vehicle gates.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE qualification with 4 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Significant work experience as a security guard or other relevant position
- Thorough training and current certification
- Basic computer skills necessary for reporting and communications will be an added advantage
- Extensive working knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Willingness to comply with all laws and institutional regulations at all times
- Integrity, professionalism, and character beyond reproach.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (in PDF format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.