Sales Representative at Avery Nigeria Limited
Avery Nigeria Limited (ANL) is the leading supplier of electronic and mechanical weighing equipments and inkjet coding systems in Nigeria. The company also supplies airport service equipment, ably supported by our specialized after sales team. ANL is a Limited Liability Company, and commenced operations in 1969 with the corporate head office located in Ikeja, Lagos and a staff strength of about 75, that boasts of considerable professional experience and background in weighing metrology and coding equipments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Marketing and sales of the company’s products and services to potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Demonstrating and presenting products services and establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing quarterly sales performance
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field with 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and excel.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
- Preferably female.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.