Accounting Jobs in NigeriaAdministrative Jobs in NigeriaAdvertising Jobs NigeriaAgriculture Jobs in NigeriaAndroid / IOS Developer JobsArchitecture Jobs in NigeriaArts Jobs in NigeriaAuditing Jobs NigeriaAutomobile Jobs in NigeriaAviation Jobs in NigeriaBanking Jobs in NigeriaCivil Engineering JobsComputer / IT Support JobsComputer & InfoTech JobsComputer Networking JobsCook / Chef JobsCustomer Service JobsDatabase Jobs in NigeriaDriving / Dispatch Rider JobsEducation Jobs for NigeriansElectrical/Electronics JobsEngineering Jobs in NigeriaFacility Mgt Jobs in NigeriaFinance Jobs in NigeriaFront Desk Jobs in NigeriaGeology JobsGovernment Jobs in NigeriaGraphics Design JobsHospitality Jobs in NigeriaHotel Jobs in NigeriaHR Jobs in NigeriaIndustrial Attachment (Internship)Insurance Jobs in NigeriajobsJournalism / Content Writing JobsLaw / Legal Jobs in NigeriaLaw Enforcement / Security JobsLecturing Jobs in NigeriaLinux & Unix Jobs NigeriaMaritime & Shipping JobsMarketing & Sales JobsMedical & Healthcare JobsMilitary Jobs in NigeriaNGO Jobs in NigeriaOil & Gas Jobs in NigeriaOracle Jobs in NigeriaPersonal Assistant JobsPHP & MySQL Jobs in NigeriaPhysician / Medical Officer JobsPri/Sec Sch Teaching JobsProgramming / Software JobsPublic Relation JobsReal Estate JobsReal Estate Jobs in NigeriaRemote / Work-at-home JobsResearch Jobs in NigeriaSafety & Health JobsSales JobsSecretarial Jobs in NigeriaSecurity Jobs in NigeriaSemi-skilled / Factory WorkShipping & Maritime JobsSoftware Developer JobsStudent Jobs in NigeriaSystem Admin Jobs in NigeriaTeaching Jobs in NigeriaTelecommunication JobsTrainee / Graduate JobsVolunteer Jobs NigeriaWeb Designer / Frontend / UI JobsWeb Developer Jobs Nigeria
Purchasing Officer at Micoson Pharmacy & Stores Limited
Micoson Pharmacy is a major distributor for most Pharceuticals Companies and also sell drugs to wholesalers and retailers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Officer
Location: Ogba Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.