Operating Theatre Nurse (Male) at Primrose Specialist Hospital
Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operating Theatre Nurse (Male)
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess patients prior to surgery (e.g. NPO status) and alleviate their concerns
- Gather all supplies needed for the operation
- Assume the responsibility of keeping the operating room sterilized
- Position and prepare the patient on the operating table
- Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during operation
- Monitor patient’s vital signs to detect anomalies
- Evaluate patients in postoperative phases
- Adhere to safety standards and precautions
- Assume duties within or out of the sterile field as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an operating room nurse (circulating and scrub)
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures
- Outstanding organizational ability
- A great team player with excellent communication skills
- Cool-tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates staying at Gbagada and its environs should apply.