Early Years Teachers at an International Primary School – Management FIRST
Management FIRST – Our client, an International Primary school, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Early Years School Teacher will prepare children for Primary school by developing their vocabulary, social skills, and behavior.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Structures a developmentally appropriate educational experience in the classroom using methods such as storytelling, games, and activities.
- Teach pupils’ to follow rules and procedures in the classroom and school.
- Monitor their progress throughout the year and evaluates preparedness for primary learning.
- Builds and maintains positive relationships with parents.
- Enforces safety and security standards for children, staff, and visitors.
- Maintains required paperwork for individual student files, attendance and incident reports, and other necessary records.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Development required; Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Previous experience as a teacher or a teachers assistant preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of early childhood development principles and developmentally appropriate educational practices.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to plan, manage, and evaluate curriculum.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software as required for recordkeeping and documentation.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.