Corporate Driver at Kingsmen Group
Kingsmen is a Nigerian Group of Companies offering integrated construction, building solutions, Real Estate and related services. We specialize in executing complex works that require the highest levels of technical expertise and excel in the implementation of state-of-the-art methods with style and excellence. Combining the function of an architect, engineer and construction manager into a single entity, Kingsmen along side with their Brands provide an integrated approach focused on the specific needs of your project. We have an operational advantage, the ability to fast-track work based on the close, contractual relationship between the designer and the builder.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable company Driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The company driver’s responsibilities include dropping and picking up of clients, drive client to interstate locations.
- You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
- Safely transporting company clients as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations promptly.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of clients luggages.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours,also on any scratch on company vehicles.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.