Business Development Officer at Perfect Preservers
Perfect Preservers is an effective and reliable cleaning conglomerate. Our unique approach to doing business is what has sustained us in the industry. We offer an all-encompassing cleaning experience cutting across all aspects of industrial and residential needs. As quality service addicts, we pride ourselves on our superior cleaning standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization using LinkedIn.
- Generate leads and cold-call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Have a good understanding of the company’sproducts or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.