Business Development Executive at Firstlead International Services Limited
Firstlead Properties and Development is a real estate and construction company which provides exotic real estate solutions to its clientele across the world. We provide family-friendly and affordable real estate assets to working-class group, with an installment payment options that help our clientele to finally achieve the dream of owning their home and properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Build strong relationships with customers, clients, and business partners.
- Perform marketing research to identify new businesses
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for both new and existing clients.
- Create a robust sales lead generation pipeline
- Conversion of leads to sales
- Presentation of products to groups and organizations
- Ensure prompt service delivery and maintaining an acceptable turnaround time
- Advise clents on new products and services
- Receive feedback from clients
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on sales activities and ensure submission of both weekly/monthly reports/plans
- Give support to team leads and sales supervisors
- HND / B.Sc in any related field
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent presentation skill
- Relevant trainings, in sales and development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills
- Must have been winning contracts through that medium
- Must have a flair for direct sales/ marketing
- Good spoken and written english
- Very smart and articule
- Knowledge of research tools and access to market research
- Knowledge of sales techniques and people motivation.
Other Benefits (some dependent on certain terms and conditions) include:
- High sales commission/straight-up cash bonuses of 10%
- Car Gift
- All-expense-paid vacation or international travels, etc.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Supporting Letter and Recent Photo to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, call: 09130000042 .