Assistant Manager, Control Assurance at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Control Assurance
Job type: Full-time
- Carryout specific assignments as a team member and also take up team leadership role when assigned to do reviews of financial, system, transactional, operational, risk assessment reviews.
- Discuss issues identified during process review with the process owners, and department heads and draft recommendations partnering with process owners. Support in finalization of audit report post approval from Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Help review of process, transaction walkthroughs to perform basic risk assessment and prepare required documentation for risk matrix.
- Prepare proper work papers as back up of work done and comply with professional standards on Internal Audit & Risk management.
- Review compliance with Company policies and procedures in Financial, Operational & Compliance areas.
- Conduct audits as per the direction of Head of Internal Audit and support in finalization of audit report. This involves identification of issues, discussion with process owners, escalation wherever necessary, root cause of deficiencies and highlighting unmitigated open risks and suggesting recommendations after partnering with process owners
- Report on probable avenues for revenue leakage/loss from audits conducted.
- Assess accountability for the Company’s assets to safeguard against loss.
- Assess the reliability and integrity of financial and other operating controls.
- Support in developing framework on internal controls as assigned
- Supporting Head of Internal Audit in planning and co-ordination of audits
- Supporting in Fraud Investigation as per the direction of Head of Internal Audit
- Follow-up on audit recommendations for timely and sustainable closure of issues identified during audit
- Ensuring timely delivery of assigned tasks
- Managing team of subordinates.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online