Architect at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be responsible for the inspection of a project from inception to completion and to work with other professionals in the building construction industry.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications from a given architectural sketch.
- To be responsible for the preparation of highly detailed working and specifications using software such as Computer-Aided Design (CAD) applications; AutoCAD, 3DMax, Lumion, Revit, Sketch-Up, etc.
- To be responsible for preparing approval drawings for submission for statutory approvals, building approvals and planning permissions.
- Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors, architectural technologists and consultants.
- An occasional site visit to ensure compliance with architectural drawings, details and finishing.
- To be responsible for producing detailed floor plans, site plans, elevations, sections, doors and window schedules, etc.
- To deliver complete architectural drawings, and design within 7 days for complex projects and 24hrs for simple projects after being issued a sketch.
- To produce reports for every site visited within 48hrs of the visit and to ensure the availability of architectural drawings on every construction site.
- To relate approved changes, alterations and corrections to design to the Project Managers or Line Managers within 24 hours.
Qualifications and Background
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Minimum of HND
- 3 years of experience as an Architect
- Previous experience as an architect is preferred.
- Good design and drawing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good technical design skills
- Ability to visualize structures.
- Analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organizational and negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills.
- Certification is an advantage.
N180,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.